Re: My IP address seems listed as a spammer address by bugs.debian.org

On 08:33 Sun 20 Nov 2005, Christian Perrier wrote:
> It seems that this became enough for my address being listed...and now
> I can't work anymore on any bug from my home system.
>
> I will probably use a workaround by using my ISP proxy server but this
> just moves the problem elsewhere...

What about...

% ldapsearch -h bts2ldap.debian.net -p 10101 -LLL -x -b dc=current,dc=bugs,dc=debian,dc=org 'debbugsID=333333' -s sub

...when you only want some information keys regarding the bug, as a
suboptimal workaround?

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/
		   <damog@debian.org>  |          GPG: C671257D