Re: library renaming due to changed libstdc++ configuration

Matthias Klose a écrit :
 * Once dependencies are fulfilled for all architectures, request
   binNMU's for all other packages depending on a library package with
   a changed package name.
   If a source upload is necessary for other fixes, wait as well until
   dependencies are fulfilled for all architectures.

I don't know who will handle those binNMU, but would it be possible to have, during the period of the transition, a list of the packages that have been currently binNMUed? That would help the unofficial ports to follow the transition. This is true at least for kfreebsd-i386, but I think that is also the case for amd64, armeb, m32r, hurd-i386 (even if it is in the archive, the w-b database is not hosted by Debian).

I propose a list on wiki.debian.org, but maybe there is a better solution.