Re: gnome-swallow_1.2-2_source.changes REJECTED

Le jeudi 10 novembre 2005 à 13:32 -0800, Debian Installer a écrit :
> Rejected: source only uploads are not supported.

Why is this the case ? I'm running with experimental GNOME packages; if
I upload a binary package depending on them, it will be uninstallable on
unstable systems.

I can't see the rationale for rejecting source uploads, and they used to
be accepted in the past.

(And don't tell me to use pbuilder, I don't have the disk space nor the
bandwidth for it.)