Re: cvs loginfo configuration for alioth?

Hi!

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 10:30:38PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a 'loginfo' file configuration that works
> for alioth.
> I thought I have found a solution few days ago, but when
> I came back, it no longer seems to work correctly:

I think there is a cron job that restores the config files regularly.

Maybe this is to avoid somebody from changing SystemAuth or other values.
(e.g. can you check if the CVSROOT/config files still contains
UseNewInfoFmtStrings=yes) (The real CVSROOT/config file, not the one
source controlled you can get with a checkout).

Can anybody confirm.

My current solution is just to train my eyes to forget these warnings.

Kind Regards,
--
Nekral