Re: Request: Source for parts of GNU/Solaris

El Martes, 8 de Noviembre de 2005 1:11, Thomas Bushnell BSG escribió:
> "Erast Benson" <erast@gnusolaris.org> writes:
> > I understand your concern. We will release ISO image with CDDL/GPL
> > sources very soon. Majority of them already available at /apt. The rest
> > is comming.
>
> Once again, delete the binaries *now*.

Please! Could you give the man a break?
I agree with you that they're not fullfilling every little drop of ink in the
GPL and that's not acceptable, but, man, please, let them work. It's ok to
point them their mistake, but let them fix it. Give them some time. They
cannot go from violating to not-violating in zero time. They are clearly
willing to correct their mistakes, it's not like they'll just leave thing as
they are. Give them some time!

Regards,
Andy.