Re: is the Debian mail server healthy?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: is the Debian mail server healthy?
- From: Florian Weimer <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:33:53 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20051031074331.GA9428@seehuhn.de> (Jochen Voss's message of "Mon, 31 Oct 2005 07:43:31 +0000")
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20051031074331.GA9428@seehuhn.de>
* Jochen Voss:
> On Sat, Oct 29, 2005 at 07:04:02PM +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
>> There were also some bugs for tetex-* that were never sent to the
>> Maintainer: field, namely the debian-tetex-maint mailing list.
> Here is another one. The following message (related to bug #335689)
> spend six days in the vincinity of master.
> Received: from master.debian.org (master.debian.org [184.108.40.206])
> by dd1234.kasserver.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 391E91752C5
> for <email@example.com>; Mon, 31 Oct 2005 05:21:27 +0100 (CET)
Given kasserver.com's recent connectivity issues, I wouldn't consider
that admissable evidence. 8-P