Re: todos: command not found

No, todos command is in the sysutils package. Todos means to do or something like next
steps :) I also resolved this problema, thanks to all.

On 11/3/05, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:
Op wo, 02-11-2005 te 21:24 +0000, schreef Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh):
> Le 02.11.2005 22:20:15, João Silva a écrit :
> > Anyone knows what package brings the todos command?
> > I had this error in a debian-cd try:
> > tools/add-bin-doc: line 42: todos: command not found
> sysutils
> try something like 'apt-file search todo | grep bin'

Searching for 'todo' (as in, a todo list) or 'todos' (which happens to
be a rather common spanish word) rarely ends you up with the "to DOS"
utility, unfortunately.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond

João Carlos Galaio da Silva