Re: [Pbuilder-maint] Re: pbuilder/cdebootstrap/etch: exim4-config install error in etch

Quoting Junichi Uekawa (dancer@netfort.gr.jp):

> shadow 1:4.0.12-1
>
> was the first version to introduce the change;
> and apparently it didn't enter testing until recently
> since it had a few bugs.

Yep, that one slightly broke adduser in environments without shadow
passwords.

Marc had to fix it in adduser 3.65.

The current version of shadow is 4.0.12-6 and I expect it to enter
testing tomorrow. Another shadow upload will then take place with new
upstream version (and again some PAM changes....).