Re: Packages that need to be rebuilt agaisnt libssl0.9.8

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 06:29:55PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) [051006 17:13]:
> > sean finney <seanius@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > > and furthermore, there are some of us who have been quietly waiting for
> > > things to settle down from the previous major transitions before doing
> > > our own, at the request of the release team.
> >
> > I'm only following d-d-a, -private, and -devel, but that only partly,
> > and *I* have not yet read anywhere that transitions are allowed again at
> > all.  If they are and I had known, it would have saved me quite some
> > work...
>
> You are right - as so often.
>
> People are still required to speak with the release team first. But some
> people prefer to make all of our life harder then necessary.
>
> Please again: If someone wants to make any transition, please speak
> *first* with the release team. Do not just assume you can upload just
> anything. We really want to finish the c++-abi-transition first.

is the run for openssl 0.9.8 started anyway? i have curl and
libapache-mod-ssl ready for the upload.

ciao
domenico

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://people.debian.org/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50