Re: Packages that need to be rebuilt agaisnt libssl0.9.8

sean finney <seanius@debian.org> wrote:

> and furthermore, there are some of us who have been quietly waiting for
> things to settle down from the previous major transitions before doing
> our own, at the request of the release team.

I'm only following d-d-a, -private, and -devel, but that only partly,
and *I* have not yet read anywhere that transitions are allowed again at
all.  If they are and I had known, it would have saved me quite some
work...

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster