Re: #debian-tech@OFTC: port "qualification declarations" for etch

ke, 2005-10-05 kello 13:18 +0200, martin f krafft kirjoitti:
> also sprach Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> [2005.10.05.1249 +0200]:
> > To that end, I would like to invite you to join Anthony Towns and myself
> > on IRC this Sunday, October 9 from 0000-0200 UTC in the #debian-tech
> > channel on irc.oftc.net.
>
> That's 2am for us Europeans. Not exactly the time I'd like to
> reserve in my calendar...

It's a global project. There is no time that suits everyone. That's why
we can have an IRC meeting and then continue the discussion afterwards
on the mailing list.

For regular meetings, having them rotate around the UTC clock seems like
a good compromise.

--
Good news at once. Bad news never in the evening or on Friday.