Debian GNU/Darwin

Hello All,

I read sometime back about Debian GNU/OpenSolaris idea.
Looked great.

Mac OSX's open source version, Darwin, Does it qualify under DFSG ?
If yes, could we have a Debian GNU/Darwin port ?

And even if Apple's Darwin doesn't qualify, GNU-Darwin would definitely
will. Why don't we try to port them ?
I don't have the fully required expertise but given the help and guidence
I can contribute to it.

I was just reading this article and thought about it.

Note: Please CC me, I'm not on the list.

Ritesh Raj Sarraf
RESEARCHUT -- http://www.researchut.com