Re: i386-uclibc debian

Em Qua, 2005-09-28 às 18:41 +0000, Miquel van Smoorenburg escreveu:
> In article <[🔎] 1127920353.15766.11.camel@kariri>,
> Daniel Ruoso  <daniel@ruoso.com> wrote:
> >The i386 packages won't be compatible with my i386-uclibc environment
> >(as I won't have glibc installed). So I started calling the architecture
> >i386-uclibc with gnu name i386-uclibc-linux. And I'd like to ask: Is it
> >OK?
> Search for 'multiarch'. I understand (and/or hope) that in etch
> the multiarch effort will get off the ground.

Hmmm... Interesting... If I follow this, it gives me one more reason to
see it as another architecture, and when the multiarch support get off
the ground I will benefit too.

It's much better than patching and renaming packages to make them
co-exist.

I think I'll go on with the new architecture...

daniel