Re: [Pkg-ime-devel] ITP: kmfl -- Keyboard Mapping for Linux

Scripsit Paul TBBle Hampson <Paul.Hampson@anu.edu.au>

> So I guess the upshot is if you need this, you'll know because you'll be
> trying to install a Keyman keymap, and will have apt-cache searched for
> Keyman.

That is no excuse for not explaining what it is in the package description.

--
Henning Makholm                             "Det er du nok fandens ene om at
                                         mene. For det ligger i Australien!"