Re: architecture-specific release criteria - requalification needed

[Ingo Juergensmann]
> As I tried to say: there need more exact quidelines for
> this. Currently they are very vague in my eyes.

You failed to say why the guidelines need to be more exact.  In my
view, the guidelines are good enough.  This is probably colored by the
fact that I trust the good judgement of the release team, and the good
will of both the release team and the porters to make sure any unclear
issues are resolved together.

I'm starting to suspect you do not trust the release team nor the
porters to make good judgement and be able to work together to figure
this out based on the given guidelines.  Is this so?

If so, it might be an idea to work on your lack of trust, instead of
spending the time trying to formulate the guidelines in a waterproof
way, as no guidelines will ever be able to cover all possible corner
cases if the lack of trust between the users of the guidelines are
present.