Re: Standardizing ~/.cache/ and similar things.

#include <hallo.h>
* Faré [Sun, Sep 18 2005, 07:43:43PM]:
> Dear Debian developers,
>
> here is a proposal I submit for inclusion in the debian policy:
>
> PROPOSAL 1: ~/.cache/${package_name}/

There is no point in moving everything to <dot>foo style names, it is
just not worth the work. I like the current method used by autodevtools,
I can set $HOME as prefix and just get _few_ additional and immediately
visible dirs in my $HOME: bin, lib, share.

Eduard.
--
Lennier: If you do not know the present, how can you claim to know the future?
                                                 -- Quotes from Babylon 5 --