Consultant advertisements on -devel (was: Developer support)

> Just for the record: Credativ is surely a good company, but there are
> a lot more companies offering Debian support. To keep them all from
> publicly answering requests on mailing lists, thus cluttering them, it
> would be nice if we could restrict ourselves to pointers to the
> consultants page.
>
> Greetings
> Marc

You are absolutely right. Again I want to say sorry for my mail!!!
I won't do such a mail again.
Debian is a free distribution and no company controls this OS.
And moreover no company should be exactly mentioned on this ML.
My intention was to help Shawn and I CC it to this list, I forget the
policy.
Please take my official apology and my promise that this won't happen
again.

Greetings
Steffen