NFL LOCK OF THE MONTH MONDAY NIGHT!

Title: E-mail message content
What a 1st week we had with our NFL plays here at Lock and Win! Well just cause the weekend is over doesn't mean our winning is! The Eagles and Falcons are all set to replay last years NFC Championship Game and we have the WINNER for you! We are so sure about this game we are putting up DOUBLE what we usually do on a premium play and you should as well! Will McNabb and Owens explode or implode? Will Vick take the next step to greatness? We know the answers and we got the winner for you! Do yourself a favor and get in on this game! This is the one you don't wanna miss! DO NOT MISS OUT! BUY IT NOW THANK US LATER!

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail message immediately.

--- Sent by UNREGISTERED VERSION of Atomic Mail Sender.
Please register to remove this message.