Re: Spam on this list

* Henning Makholm:

> I find these recurring threads slightly surreal. I think that
> lists.d.o does a excellent job of filtering spam; my own (anecdotal,
> non-scientific) experience is that I spend more time reading
> discussions about how to spamfilter l.d.o better than I spend
> ignoring spam on the lists.

Indeed, I completely agree with you.  Spam filtering on the mailing
lists is excellent, and the filters do not delay messages at all.  I
wanted to mention this in my message as well, but forgot to do so.

My main concern with BTS filters (latency, accuracy seems to be mostly
fine) is being dealt with, apparently.  Response time went down
noticeably over the past few days.