Re: KDE non-installable sarge/stable powerpc

On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 05:59:47PM +0200, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> * Brian May [Sun, 04 Sep 2005 20:32:05 +1000]:
>
> > Is this a known problem?
>
>   Yes, and the Security Team is aware of it (#325254).

It would be great if we would get an official errata or otherwise a
recomendation on how to fix this though. My current recomendation is to remove
the security line for the install, and after the install is done put it there
again.

This is another instance of the braindead single desktop task and KDE breaking
the install. KDE packager should all die :)

Friendly,

Sven Luther