Re: migrating wiki content from twiki (w.d.net) to moinmoin (w.d.org)

also sprach Michael D. Ivey <ivey@gweezlebur.com> [2005.09.03.1550 +0200]:
> I have made it read-only, and am happy to use mod_rewrite to send

This is a good idea, but only if the migration can be completed
soon. Otherwise I suggest making it writable again until a migration
path exists, and then to take another snapshot after turning it
read-only again.

> wiki.d.n requests to wiki.d.o ... or to change the CNAME to point
> directly to wiki.d.o, as soon as the content has been migrated.

Superb.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

apt-get source --compile gentoo