Re: migrating wiki content from twiki (w.d.net) to moinmoin (w.d.org)

also sprach Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> [2005.09.03.1308 +0200]:
> Based on the text on the w.d.o frontpage it seems that Michael
> Ivey has provided the tar.gz with all the w.d.n contents.

... at which point it would make sense to discourage any further
edits to the old wiki. In any case, the tarball can be used to
create a migration path, but for the final migration, it should
probably be refetched and the old wiki subsequently closed and the
DNS name redirected to the new one.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"arthur slapped his arms about himself to try and get his
 circulation a little more enthusiastic about its job."
                                 -- hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy