Re: status of jackd? (bug #318098)

Op di, 09-08-2005 te 16:23 -0700, schreef Erik Steffl:
>    BTW I think it makes a lot of sense to use experimental for most of
> the initial testing
That is wat unstable is for.

> and only release to unstable when it looks like the
> package is a release candidate.
That is testing, it should be possible to release testing anytime as the
next stable.

You're complaining that testing is too old, and unstable unstable, but
it takes some time to fix bugs and make sure a package is in a
releasable state, so yeah the software in testing might be a little bit
old, but that can't be helped. Moving development from unstable to
testing won't fix this, then unstable gets 'old' and we are back were we
started.

Greetings Arjan