Re: Removing packages from testing (FAQ)

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 03:14:20PM +0000, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:
> I find the list of packages hinted for removal useful
> and highly interesting, exactly as you have formatted
> it.  Frank, would you keep the script that did the job,
> and publish similar lists as appropriate on debian-devel
> or debian-devel-announce in the future?  This would be
> appreciated, at least by me.

If there were a script, then there would be no need for Frank to have made
such an announcement.

The eventual goal is that maintainers will be automatically notified
whenever a package is removed from testing, as well as having this
information available on the debian-testing-changes list.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer