Re: Removing packages from testing (FAQ)

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 03:14:20PM +0000, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:
> I find the list of packages hinted for removal useful
> and highly interesting, exactly as you have formatted
> it.  Frank, would you keep the script that did the job,
> and publish similar lists as appropriate on debian-devel
> or debian-devel-announce in the future?  This would be
> appreciated, at least by me.

It might be good as a supplement to the WNPP report or the RC bug status
report as well, both on the mailing list postings (as you suggest) and
the pages that are already maintained for WNPP status and RC bug status.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto