Re: Alioth Project Denied

Hi,

I have submitted new upstream project, since I am author of mod_vhost_ldap :-(. Who I should contact about this issue?

Ondrej

noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:
Your project registration for Alioth has been denied.

Project Full Name:  mod_vhost_ldap
Project Unix Name:  modvhostldap

Reasons for negative decision:

If you decide to use an alioth project to comaintain a package, you need to include a "pkg-" prefix in your project name. This is required to be able to differentiate projects dedicated to Debian packaging from projects where alioth is the main repository of "upstream" code.

Please resubmit your project with a good name.