Re: Alioth Project Denied

Le dimanche 07 août 2005 à 11:31 +0200, Ondrej Sury a écrit :
> Hi,
> I have submitted new upstream project, since I am author of
> mod_vhost_ldap :-(.  Who I should contact about this issue?

If you could state that while requesting the project, it would simplify
the work of everyone...

You're one line description wasn't enough ... so I googled for this
module and found this :

And you're not listed there... so I supposed that you wanted to package
that for Debian.

Now, explains me the situation and I'll reactivate the project once I
understand why there needs to be a savannah and an alioth project for
the same thing.

Raphaël Hertzog