Re: Documentation of alioth?

Le jeudi 28 juillet 2005 à 09:31 +0200, Florian Weimer a écrit :
> This is ridiculous.  With this attitude, you will never receive any
> substantial help with alioth system administration.  It's unlikely
> that anyone who

Sorry, I can't offer something better... but as you see, you can help
alioth admins without having a local gforge since you diagnosed a

> For example, issue #301374 is caused by explicit configuration which
> disables POST requests, in /srv/svn.debian.org/etc/apache.conf:
>         <Location />
>                 <LimitExcept GET HEAD OPTIONS PROPFIND>
>                         deny from all
>                 </LimitExcept>
>         </Location>

Thank you for the explanation of the problem, but why didn't you add
this useful feedback to the request tracker ? At least that way all
alioth admins would know precisely the problem and could act

I added that, and asked wiggy to fix that (he has the right to edit the
good file). Hopefully it will be fixed soon...

Raphaël Hertzog