Re: controlling spam via mail interface?

On Thursday 04 August 2005 19:07, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> I wonder, what does the web interface do at all? I have reported
> lots of spam (I reviewed all of July) but the spam is still there
> in the mailing list archives.

As you know this is a very new feature. At the moment data is only being
collected. The intention is to use the data both to improve filtering and
clean the archives. The toolset for that has yet to be developed though.

And yes, I expect that all messages reported will need to be manually
reviewed to avoid deleting good mails from the archive.

Cheers,
FJP
(rookie mail-archives team member)