Re: jack transition status notes

* Nathanael Nerode [Thu, 04 Aug 2005 04:28:44 -0400]:

> Ugh.  Isn't there some other way?

  Having britney do partial library upgrades (i.e, not remove the old
  package/soname from testing when letting the new version in; but make
  sure the old one gets removed before release).

  Don't ask me more about it. I've only heard a couple times about it,
  but have no idea whether it's going to be implemented or not, or if it
  would cause other problems as well.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Proper treatment will cure a cold in seven days, but left to itself, a
cold will hang on for a week.
                -- Darrell Huff