Re: fresh blood gets congested: long way to become DD

On 20050801T153347-0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> So there are 12 AMs which are listed and which do not carry any load,
> although the load is there and knocking the door :-)

I don't know how many of those are in my position: I am practically a
newbie as an AM and as such I will carry little weight until I have the
procedure down for myself, which takes full processing of one candidate.
After that, I will assess my limit as to how much load I can carry, and
I will then start taking on more candidates.

I would be surprised if I was the only new AM after the NM talk in
Debconf :)
--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Debian developer

http://kaijanaho.info/antti-juhani/blog/en/debian