Re: problem installing libmotif-dev on debian sarge stable

I had the same happen when trying to install the nvidia development packages:

porter:~# apt-get install nvidia-glx-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  nvidia-glx-dev: Depends: xlibmesa-gl-dev but it is not going to be
installed or
                           libgl-dev
                  Depends: xlibmesa-glu-dev but it is not going to be
installed or
                           libglu-dev
E: Broken packages
porter:~#