Re: Please participate in popularity-contest

Hi Petter,

Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com>:
> Please help the install team and others get a better view on the use
> of packages in Debian.  To do this, install the popularity-contest
> package and say yes to participate.

Perhaps more will participate if you zip the report, to reduce traffic.
It's requested in bug 149425 for years.

At least for modem users popcon traffic is significant.

And yes, I have only a low bandwidth modem line and run popcon, but others
don't do so.

Kindly regards,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *