Re: (no subject)

On Friday 22 July 2005 10:00 pm, Ryan Schultz wrote:
> For -devel... does anyone know why this list receives so many questions
> about [REDACTED]?
> [long list of links into -devel archives]

  Because you just told Google that we're a good source for information about
you-know-what :P.

/------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> ------------------\
|         "This is too absurd!  The world can't end this stupidly!"         |
|         "Oh, sure it can.  Have some faith."                              |
|           -- Fluble                                                       |
\---------------- The Turtle Moves! -- http://www.lspace.org ---------------/