Re: (no subject)

On Saturday 23 July 2005 12:07 am, Shorty550@aol.com wrote:
> can u please remove the call waves from my computer please Thnk you very
> much
Hello Shorty550,
This is debian-devel, a mailing list for developers of the Debian GNU/Linux
system, which doesn't relate to the Windows program Callwave in any way.
Please see:

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-devel%40lists.debian.org/msg10770.html

for instructions on removing Callwave from your computer

---
For -devel... does anyone know why this list receives so many questions about
Callwave? A sample:

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-devel%40lists.debian.org/msg07400.html

I mean, a -devel post is the first answer for a Google search for 'howto
uninstall callwave'...

--
Ryan Schultz
-> floating point exception: divide by cucumber