Re: Mass-filing bugs based on piuparts?

In article <[🔎] 1121949670.7789.11.camel@esme.liw.iki.fi> you wrote:
> Is this acceptable to everyone? Suggestions on how to do this better?

This would be real great QA work, would you mind to also send a final or
intermediate report with the most common errors you encountered. In my
experience somebody who audits a particular aspect of a larger system is
well suited to give trend analysis. Hopefully we find common errors which
can be included in lintian or detected otherwise. I wonder if you already
can report on common problems?

Thans for your work

Bernd