about voting for bugs

Hi,

With all these great news about the BTS these days, it would be nice to
think about adding a voting feature: a way to count the number of users
that are annoyed by each bug. It could be either a simple way to submit
a follow-up to say 'hey, i faced this one too', either just a button on
bugreport.cgi, or something else.

Provided the system gets used, this could help us to evaluate the
priorities of our users, highlight bugs that annoy the most users, and
have another view on WNPP packages. This should also encourage
maintainers to send updates to the BTS.

just my 2¢, forgive me if i missed previous related threads,
Paul