Re: NMUs wanted: C++ library packages in need of uploading

On Monday, 18 July 2005 21:29, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> On Monday, 18 July 2005 21:22, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> > >
> > > I intended to NMU this one before the transition, so I guess I can NMU
> > > it now, do the transition and fix the crash in amd64.
> >
> > Uhm, shouldn't cppunit be rebuilt before zipios++?
zipios++ only requires cppunit to build some tests which are neither installed
in the system nor run while building (yeah, doesn't look any good), so it
didn't required a transitioned cppunit. I've already uploaded it.

Best regards

--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
Work: <isaac@warp.es>   | Debian: <isaac@debian.org>