Re: lsb-base

[Thomas Hood]
> The package is only 20 kbytes installed.  Let's just start Depending on it.

I agree.  We should start using the LSB, not just talk about trying to
be LSB conforming. :)

But I made the use optional for discover1 because someone complained
and said it was just a fancy way to get colors in the boot screen, and
besides lsb-base is not a commonly installed package yet.  I believe
it is a good idea to standardize the init.d message reporting, to make
it easier to redirect them to a common location, and believe using the
lsb-base functions is a step in the right direction.