Re: Gradual mass bug filing for C++ transition / gcc-4.0 issues

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 11:00 -0700, Daniel Schepler wrote:
> I might also do NMU's for some of the more important packages, with a
> delay of 2 days, or 5 days minus the time since the last dependent
> package transitioned, whichever is longer.  Right now I have my eyes
> on jade/opensp/openjade, and possibly db*.

I am currently working on getting Bradley Bell's C++ packages
transitioned. These include[1] the following:
gconfmm*, glademm*, glibmm*, gnome-vfsmm*, gnomemm*, gtkmm* and several
other *mm* libs.

On some I am waiting for the dependencies. But please contact Bradley
and me if you intend to NMU any of these.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
Debian Developer

[1] The complete list: http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=btb