Re: unreproducable bugs

Hi,

> is there a policy for bugs which are unreproducible?
> I mean how long this kind of bug should be open?
> There are bugs who are unreproducible for over a year and
> the version increased to a major version during the time.

I tend to request the user for more info with the new version;
so add a +moreinfo, and send a mail to the user that
if the user doesn't respond within a reasonable timeframe
(say 2 months), it will be closed.

It should work; it's not easy to really fix a bugreport which
is unreproducible and the reporter is no longer able to
respond.

regards,
	junichi