Re: "How to recognise different ETCH wishlists from quite a long way away" (revised)

On 11/07/2005 Max Vozeler wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 02:33:12PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> > - Encrypted root/swap on the d-i installation.
>
> I'm planning to work on this- probably during the next few weeks. I hope
> to also get together with Wesley Terpstra and talk about how we can make
> the framework usable for both loop-AES and dm-crypt based setups.

please consider to support luks too. the current cryptsetup package
supports only dm-crypt from christophe saout. luks from clemens
fruhwirth has many advantages over plain dm-crypt, and i guess that it's
quite more common for encrypted disks.

bye
 jonas