Re: GCC 4.0 as the default GCC / C++ ABI change

        Hi,

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > A package which I am about to sponsor (plotutils) has CFLAGS += -mieee
> > for alpha. Does the above mean it is ok to remove that now?
>   * Apply revised patch to make -mieee the default on alpha-linux,
>     and add -mieee-disable switch to turn the default off (closes: #212912).
>     (Tyson Whitehead)

 I had that very same customization for alpha *and* for sh builds, I
 didn't see the same customization for sh.  Is it safe to assume gcc-4.0
 will work at its best under sh too?

 (The package is Galeon.)

   Bye,

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
"Life is like a sewer - what you get out of it