Re: Meta-Tag for non-free docs bugs?

On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 04:38:08PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 25, 2005 at 02:29:57PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> Include the version number of the license in the tag. For some of
> them, we have reason to think that future versions may be free (since
> most of them don't have upgrade clauses, that will not fix the bug; an
> upload of some kind will be required for that) - but CC-SA2.0 will
> always be non-free.

True, will do this.

> It would be a nuisance to have to update all the tags in the future.

Indeed.

For anyone interested: I have begun to compile a list of affected
packages (by grepping trough the copyright files only so far). The
list can be found at http://packages.debian.net/non-free-docs.html
I hope I can make this more complete and more useful in the near
future. Comments certainly welcome.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>