Meta-Tag for non-free docs bugs?

I'm currently planning to organise the removal of non-free documentation
from Debian. There is not yet a timeline for when I plan to do a
mass bug filing but I will try to prepare a list of affected packages soon.

To be able to track the bugs automatically I propose to use some kind
of meta tag in their subjects similar to the [INTL:<language>] tags used
by some l10n teams.

I would go for [NONFREE-DOC:<license>] where <license> is the acronym of
the license (GFDL, OPL, CC-SA, etc.)

Unless someone objects to this method I will retitle the existing bugs
soon and use this scheme for newly filed bugs.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/