Re: Announcing a new book: The Debian System -- Concepts and Techniques

Le lundi 27 juin 2005 à 14:52 +0200, martin f krafft a écrit :
> Fair enough. Well, debiansystem.info is the main book's website,
> which I guess is more appropriate. Would it be better if I replaced
> debianbook.info with a website which prominently links to the other
> books as well?

Sure.

> While you're at it, maybe you can also take care of debianbook.com?

I stumbled upon this one too but the website is not at all about a book
like ours.

It's still a disservice to our users since people looking for Debian
books won't find them via this website. I sent a mail using the contact
form on that website ...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog