Re: Announcing a new book: The Debian System -- Concepts and Techniques

Looks good!!!

I went to amazon.co.uk to order a copy, but it isn't listed yet :-(

They often list books *before* they become available so you may want
to contact them and provide details.

Steve

martin f krafft(madduck@debian.org)@2005-06-27 03:05: