Re: Alioth Project Approved - and now?

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 05:43:24PM +0900, Miles Bader wrote:
> Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu> writes:
> > You misread: There is NO telnet. As for SSH2, it works fine, but SSH1
> > doesn't work. Probably a typo <shrug> .
>
> Does anyone still use ssh1?  It seems quite common for it not to be
> supported these days...

One machine I use fairly frequently as a terminal is a PowerMac running
Mac OS 8, where knowledgeable people tell me no SSH2 client is available
and so I'm stuck with SSH1. Apart from that, it's increasingly rare, and
I was happy to remove the debconf support for it from the openssh
package recently.