---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:20:50 +0000
From: noreply@alioth.debian.org
        ^^^^^^^
Hmmmm, this sound not good for the sake of further communication.
Why not including a mail address which can be really used?

To: tille@debian.org
Subject: [ISO-8859-1] Alioth Project Approved

Your project registration for Alioth has been approved.

Project Full Name:  EMBOSS Packaging
Project Unix Name:  pkg-emboss
CVS Server:         cvs.pkg-emboss.alioth.debian.org
Shell/Web Server:   pkg-emboss.alioth.debian.org

Please note that all shell/CVS accounts are closed to telnet and only
work with SSH1.
Hmmm, why SSH1 and even telnet and not SSH2?

We highly suggest that you now visit Alioth and create a public
description for your project. This can be done by visiting your project
page while logged in, and selecting 'Project Admin' from the menus
on the left (or by visiting http://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/?group_id=30707
after login).
I don't understand this.  When asking for the project I gave a short
description and a long description of the project.  The short description
is visible from the project page.  What does this paragraph mean by
  "create a public description for your project" ?

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

-- the Alioth crew
Nice, but _how_ can I contact the Alioth crew.  Except of the noreply address
I have no clue from this mail.  I would like to ask for a SVN archive and for
a project mailing list, but I have no idea how to proceed.

Kind regards

         Andreas.