Re: Greylisting for @debian.org email, please

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 09:21, Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 05:58:11PM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> > Rejecting every suggestion for an improvement is not helpful.
>
> Yes, it is, if every suggestion for "improvement" is a poor one.  Lack
> of good ideas does not justify bad ones; not having any good ideas does
> not invalidate or in any way reduce the value of pointing out the bad
> ones.

Currently gluck.debian.org and murphy.debian.org seem to be the main sources
of spam I receive.  Given the discussion here it seems that my best option
for reducing spam is to receive my mailing list messages through another
account and have my main mail server reject all mail from gluck and murphy.

Receiving huge volumes of spam is a bad idea.  Lack of what you consider to be
good ideas for dealing with spam does not justify reading it.